Contracts Manager – Regional Main Contractor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£70,000 - £90,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
|Telephone||01727 854 054|
- A successful regional Main Contractor is looking to secure the services of an established Contracts Manager. With typical projects in both residential and build this company offer a diverse range of opportunities.
This role would suit an ambitious person who wants to make a difference. You would be expected to liaise with the Estimating department at pre-construction, see the project through from an operational point overlooking the site based teams.
With typical project values up to £10 Million this role would suit someone who has experience with projects in and around this value. This role reports into the Managing Director and would have site teams as direct reports.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
· SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS (Black Card)
· Experience in a Contracts Manager role.
· Experience with projects up to at least £10,000,000
It is desirable to have;
· Experience in both new build and refurbishments
· Experience in a variety of projects, including residential and build.
If you feel the salary and package on offer do not meet your needs please feel free to say as this could potentially be negotiated for the right candidate.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.