Planning Manager/Town Planner – National Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
- An opportunity has arisen within a Developer who are at a very exciting time at the moment. At the start of ambitious business plan now is the time to join this business and be at the beginning of something special. This company will soon be a top 10 Developer and have the land and team to achieve such a position. As a Planning Manager/Town Planner you would be joining an already successful team on a permanent basis.
The role is office based but with some site visits and external meetings. It entails managing the planning process for future developments, helping the business achieve consent whilst maximising the opportunity.
With the residential market as strong as it currently is and the land bank this company has, progression is at your own discretion. You will be given the opportunities to prove yourself and move with the business, it is up to you to take it! This company always look to promote from within. They have been voted as one of the best to work for within the industry and has a strong emphasis on staff retention and training.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working as a Town Planner for a local authority
- A strong CV that shows both loyalty and career progression.
- Live within 1 hour of the Bedfordshire office.
It is desirable to have;
- Further education related to town planning.
Please say if you feel the salary does not suit your expectations as this could be altered for the right candidate.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements, please apply. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.