Commercial Manager – Fit Out Background
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||£65,000 - £75,000 + £6,000 Car Allowance + Package|
- A growing business who operate as both a sub-contractor and main contractor are looking to secure the services of an established Commercial Manager. This position is due to company growth and potential growth with the business continually being asked to get more involved with fit-out projects. This is a company that encourage a great working environment and approach the industry in a different but positive way.
This role would be office based with site visits. You would be potentially managing up to 5 Surveyors of differing levels or experience. You would from time to time need to get involved and maybe take on a project or assist with Estimating.
The perfect candidate for this role would be someone who feels like they are held back a little in their current position, maybe you are restricted and can’t help the business push on. With repeat business being key to this company, client relations is a very important skill set for this role.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience in a role managing other Surveyors
- Involved with fit out projects up to £5m
- A stable CV that demonstrates loyalty and career progression.
It is desirable to have;
- HNC/Degree related to construction
Please advise if you feel the salary does not match your expectations but you feel you would be suited to this role. The company prides itself on employing the best so budgets can change for the right person.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements, please apply. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.