Contracts Manager – Planned Maintenance
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||London , UK|
|Salary||£60,000 - £80,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
- A well-known regional main contractor are currently looking for a strong Contracts Manager to join a well-established planned Maintenance team. With this part of the business targeting a turnover of £50m it is a great time to join as the company progress.
This role would suit an experienced professional who has previously, or currently works in this exact role, ideally with a competitor. This will be an office based role working with the senior team. You will be expected to visit site, deal with clients and manage site based teams.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS
- Experience in leading similar schemes.
- Experience working for a main contractor on planned maintenance projects
- Strong and stable CV
It is desirable to have;
- HNC/Degree related to construction
Please say if you feel the salary does not suit your expectations as this could be altered for the right candidate.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.