Managing / Senior Quantity Surveyor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||Excellent Salary + Car Allowance + Benefits|
- A long established contracting company is now looking to recruit a commercially astute and talented Managing Senior Quantity Surveyor. They are looking to employ a Senior / Managing Quantity Surveyor with experience within the new build and refurbishment sector of the construction industry working with on projects with values of £1m - £5m within London and the Home Counties.
Requirement for the post
- Possess an appropriate higher level qualification.
- Possess good interpersonal skills to liaise with staff, clients, contractors and all associated parties
- Possess strong communication skills and team leadership.
General Job Description
Specific Duties and Responsibilities of the post include but not limited to:
- You will be responsible for managing the commercial aspects of your own projects
- Assist in the setting of targets and financial monitoring of projects.
- Monthly financial reporting
- Growing the team to suit the workload
- Liaison with other Departments i.e. Production, Estimating and Pre-Construction.
- Participating in monthly project reviews.
The salary is circa £70k + Car Allowance + package.
If you’re a Managing Quantity Surveyor or well established Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new opportunity please telephone Robert Ferrari on 01727 854 054 for an initial discussion, or e-mail a full CV in strictest confidence.