Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||Negotiable + Car / Allowance + Benefits|
An established regional contractor are currently seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
The successful candidate should ideally be a graduate and have experience of working on new build / graduate projects up to £2million in value.
The main duties of the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be:
- Evaluating works done to process payments to sub contractors and negotiating with sub contractors with regard to their payment applications.
- Assisting in the procurement of subcontractors.
- Assist in preparing cashflow analysis reports on spreadsheets to correspond with the programme of works.
- Assist in preparing interim valuations for submission to clients.
- Assist in producing monthly CVR’s
Personal benefits include a keen company commitment for professional development and the opportunity to work in a friendly environment.
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for your next move please email Robert Ferrari your CV in strict confidence to or feel free to call me confidentially