Project Manager – Residential Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||Up to £80,000 per Annum + Car/ Allowance – Bonus & Package|
- A leading developer are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee a multiphase residential development in Surrey. The Project Manager will oversee a scheme which when completed will provide over 1,400 new homes at the end of this 10 year scheme.
The Project Manager must have experience working with a residential developer or contractor, with a track record of overseeing multiphase schemes, and projects from cradle to grave. The project Managerwill be leading a well-established team who demonstrate a strong team-focused approach, therefore your ability to lead by example and believe in excellent people management will enable you to develop and grow within the role and wider business.
This developer are known for investing in, and rewarding their staff. The salary on offer for this opportunity is competitive, with an impressive bonus scheme and package also included.
Skills and experience the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven Project Management experience with a new homes builder/ residential main contractor
- Experience in working for a new homes developer or residential construction related
- Experience leading projects for low to medium rise apartment developments as RC frame build
- Passion for delivering high quality builds
- Excellent ability to keep on track and resolve issues related to the build programme
- Able to resolve cost or time delivery issues in a methodical and productive manner
- Confident making decisions and amending plans throughout the design to build stages
- Proven experience in lead Site Management and Blue Collar teams with strong people management skills
- Naturally a problem solver who strives to actively improve processes
- IT literate and able to adapt to new technologies
- Full and clean driving license
- Minimum HNC qualification with a membership to an industry-recognised board, e.g. CIOB.
- CSCS card
For further information on this opportunity please forward your Cv for a prompt response.