Assistant/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - £80m+ Turnover Contra
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£30,000 - £45,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
- I am currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a firmly established AWARD WINNING medium sized Main Contractor. This company is very well known and has a few regional offices. They cover various sectors including leisure, educational and medical. With plans to continue with the current growth, this would be an ideal time to join and potentially push forward your career.
The role would suit someone who is looking for a new challenge or maybe someone who feels their development isn’t as quick as you would expect. You would be joining an already, very successful team working alongside experienced professionals.
With projects in various sectors and up to the value of approximately £20,000,000 you will have exposure to everything required to push your career.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working as a Trainee/Assistant Quantity Surveyor with a main Contractor
- Experience working on projects Over £1,000,000
It is desirable to have;
- Further education related to construction
- A strong stable career with longevity at employers
This role is about securing the right person so please feel free to apply, even if you feel the salary band is not suitable.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.