Quantity Surveyor – National Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000 + Package|
- A successful national Developer who specialise in new build housing projects are looking to secure the services of an established Quantity Surveyor. The company are becoming a bigger name within South East and are starting to have a stronger presence in the market.
This role would suit a professional who understands the role of a Quantity Surveyor and who wants to make a difference. You would be expected to undertake all general duties of a Quantity Surveyor and represent the company from a commercial point of view.
Projects are typically greenfield developments in South east London, Surrey and Kent.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience in a Project/Site Surveyor role.
- Experience working for a Developer
- 3+ Years experience
It is desirable to have;
- HNC/Degree in a construction field, ideally surveying.
- Experience in a variety of projects, including residential and new build.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.