General Foreman - Civils
|Area||Bahrain, Middle East|
|Sector||Foremen (General & Finishing)|
|Salary||Excellent Salary (Tax Free) + Expat Package|
- Our Client is a leading construction company operating in Bahrain. Due to continued success, they are looking for a civil construction professional who can provide leadership, guidance and direction to an important building project.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, your duties will include management of project teams, logistics, planning, scheduling, coordinating works and monitoring the project program for efficiency.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience delivering building projects from start to finish (ie. hotels, high rise towers, residential, commercial, villas, hospitals etc.).
- Qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Strong civil construction knowledge.
- Have strong English verbal and written skills.
- Be a natural mentor with gravitas and credibility to influence at all levels.
- Have Middle East experience.
This is a long term opportunity with a highly successful organisation and can be offered on a Single, Married or Family Status basis.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply through this website or email Lee Britt directly on email@example.com quoting reference number LB0136.