Technical Co-ordinator – High Spec Residential Development
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||£40,000 - £48,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance + Package + Bonus|
- One of London’s leading developers, who in the past have been voted one of the most desirable companies to work for, are looking for a Technical Coordinator on a permanent basis. This would be a site based role, joining up with the already site based Technical team. This is a high profile project within the company so would give the successful candidate good exposure which may lead to further opportunities.
This project stands out simply due to the value of some of some of the properties. Being based in Chelsea, moments’ walk from the underground and overlooking the harbour, the penthouse is for sale at over £16,000,000. This is a new, unique phase on the project and will consist of a 30-storey tower and a canal dock.
I have previously placed candidates on this project and had positive feedback on both the management and the project itself.
This role would suit a person who is hungry, up to date with legislation and has a desire to give 110%. You would be reporting into a site based Senior/Technical Manager.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working for a large Main Contractor or developer on large projects, developer preferred
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
It is desirable to have;
- Construction related further education.
You may be considered if;
- You have been or you are currently working for an Architectural Practice on residential projects.
Candidates in more junior or senior roles please get in contact as I have requirements on the same or similar projects.
Please advise if you feel the salary does not match your expectations but you feel you would be suited to this role. The company prides itself on employing the best so budgets can change for the right person.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.