Technical Co-ordinator – High Spec Residential Development 3000
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||£40,000 - £48,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance + Package + Bonus|
- One of London’s leading developers, who in the past have been voted one of the most desirable companies to work for, are looking for a Technical Co-ordiantor for a site based permanent role. This project is over 3000 units and will be very challenging. This is for phase 1 of the project and it is due to start July 2019. The opportunity to join such a prestigious project and company, at such a stage rarely comes up.
You will be joining a full site based technical team and reporting into the Senior/Technical Manager.
This role would suit a person who is experienced, up to date with legislation and can deal with issues pro-actively with a high level of confidence.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working for a large Main Contractor or Developer on large projects, Developer preferred.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Experience as a Technical Co-ordinator or vast experience at Architectural Technician level and ready to step up.
- The ability to manage information from an audit point of view.
It is desirable to have;
- Construction related further education, ideally within Architecture or Design.
You may also be considered for this role if you have extensive experience working for an Architects Practice on large residential schemes.
Please advise if you feel the salary does not match your expectations but you feel you would be suited to this role. The company prides itself on employing the best so budgets can change for the right person.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.