Senior Technical Manager – High Spec Residential Development 300
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||£80,000 - £90,000 + £8,000 Car Allowance + Package + Bonus|
- One of London’s leading developers, who in the past have been voted one of the most desirable companies to work for, are looking for a Senior Technical Manager for a site based permanent role. This project is over 3000 units and will be very challenging. This is for phase 1 of the project and it is due to start July 2019. This is 400+ units, R/C Frame. The opportunity to join such a prestigious project and company, at such a stage rarely comes up.
You will be involved in early design through to completion, leading and building a Technical team. You will report into the externally based Design Director and the site based Project Director. You will have Technical Managers and Co-ordinators as direct reports.
This role would suit a person who is experienced, led a team and worked on major residential schemes.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working for a large Main Contractor or Developer on large projects, Developer preferred.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Experience as a Technical Co-ordinator or vast experience at Architectural Technician level and ready to step up.
- The ability to manage information from an audit point of view.
It is desirable to have;
- Construction related further education, ideally within Architecture or Design.
You may also be considered for this role if you have extensive experience working for an Architects Practice on large residential schemes.
Please advise if you feel the salary does not match your expectations but you feel you would be suited to this role. The company prides itself on employing the best so budgets can change for the right person.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.