Assistant/ Quantity Surveyor – Excellent Main Contractor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£35,000 - £50,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
- A leading Main Contractor are currently looking to secure an Assistant or Quantity Surveyor to join the already successful commercial team for a site based role. Being a site based role you will be reporting into the Site based Commercial Lead.
This is working on a variety of projects within the healthcare environment. This is a very busy contractor with a vast amount of future projects in the area already identified, opportunities to progress and develop will be available from day one.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor ideally for a Main Contractor
- Live within 1 hour of the Portsmouth area
- An understanding of the Quantity Surveying role and being able to add value in some if not all areas.
It is desirable to have;
- HNC/Degree related to Quantity Surveying
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.