Quantity Surveyor – Highly Respected Regional Contractor
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
- One of the most recognisable regional contractors in the south are currently looking to find a Quantity Surveyor to work on a framework, based in Croydon. The company are renowned for having a low staff turnover and look after their staff.
This framework is due to last another 10+ years so longevity is assured. The types of projects on this framework vary significantly, making it an interesting and challenging role. Projects will include new build education, residential and general build projects. It will also include refurbishments and upgrades.
This client is looking for people who have strong commercial knowledge. They want people who have a good understanding of what Quantity Surveying is. They do not mind if you have not worked with certain types of contract or lack experience on certain types of projects. This is what they feel they can teach. The business have a low staff turnover and continually develop people at all levels.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working as a minimum of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience working for a Main Contractor.
- Further education covering Quantity Surveying, ideally a degree but others may be considered.
It is desirable to have;
- Experience in a variety of projects
- Experience using TPC form of contract
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.