Senior/Quantity Surveyor – New Build Hotel
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£45,000 - £65,000 + Allowances + Package|
- A Home Counties based Main Contractor are looking for a Surveyor to continue delivering a £14m new build project delivering a Hotel, Hostel and 2x Retail units. The business is at a very exciting time and this role is due to growth.
This business will consider people on a contract/freelance basis providing you have the relevant hotel experience.
Working as a Quantity Surveyor you will be expected to deal with all commercial aspects of the project from start to finish. Reporting directly in to a Director you will split your time between the office and the project. You will cover parts of procurement, monthly reporting, CVR’s and final accounts.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working for a Main Contractor delivering projects up to at least £10m
- Live within easily commutable distance of the project and Hertfordshire for the companies H/O
It is desirable to have;
- Further educational within the field of Quantity Surveying or at the very least within Construction Management.
- Experience delivering the commercial aspects of a chain hotel project.
If you feel the salary doesn’t meet your expectations the please advise as the business can be flexible for the right person.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.