Finishing Manager – New Build Hotel
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000 + Package|
- A Home Counties based Main Contractor are looking to secure a Finishing/Internals Manager to drive forwards a new build budget hotel in the Finsbury Park area, working underneath a site based Project Manager. This is a 140+ bed budget hotel and two sizeable retail units. You will be assisting in taking the project to completion in 2020.
The company I am working with are a smaller contractor where you will be seeing key business players on a regular basis. You will take control of pushing the site forwards and working alongside the trades to deliver on time and to the highest standard.
As the company grows and you establish yourself, you will have the opportunity to progress and become a key part of the delivery team, taking on future projects, more responsibilities and salary!!
This company are visionary and have aggressive growth plans. They are dynamic, fast paced and expect someone similar who shares the same vision. You will be an integral part of the business so it is certainly an opportunity to show your skillset.
The ideal candidate must have;
- Worked on hotel projects, ideally for budget hotel chains like Travelodge and Premier Inn.
- Worked on internals for projects up to at least £10m
The Ideal candidate should have;
- A trade background, ideally carpentry
- Relevant certification such as CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Further construction related education
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.