This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||London , UK|
|Salary||£40,000 - £60,000 + Package|
- A multi-disciplined construction business who work as both a Main Contractor and Sub-Contractor, are looking to secure an Estimator. You will potentially work across all four of the companies divisions so a varied background in the Estimating field is welcomed. You could be tendering on a high-spec residential project for the contracting part of the business or waterproofing for the Sub-Contracting.
This is a diverse role that will offer new challenges daily. The company will consider candidates from different backgrounds but you will still need to have shown strong Estimating experience
The business are growing so it is a good time to join. They constantly look for ways to evolve and add value so opportunities to progress will be available. The role would suit someone who is looking for a company they can grow with. You would be expected to support the team ethos and price/tender for your own jobs as well.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience as an Estimator or vast experience as an Assistant Estimator.
- Construction background
- Ability and experience pricing from 1st principles
- 5 years or more experience
It is desirable to have;
- Further education related to construction
This role is about securing the right person so please feel free to apply, even if you feel the salary band is not suitable.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.