Assistant Quantity Surveyor –Prime Residential
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000 + Package|
- Delivering ultra-prime residential projects for some, is the pinnacle of a career. Dealing with some of the wealthiest home owners in London, you have the chance to join this business as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, thus giving you the chance to have a niche and interesting career.
The projects are interesting and very challenging. They could be listed buildings, excavation of a double basement, new build, structural alterations, prime interiors, retained facade and much more. No two projects are ever the same and you will be working with materials you didn’t even know existed. Money for these clients is no issue and they get what they want! A passion for quality and the highest finishes is ideal.
The ideal candidates MUST have;
- Experience in an Assistant Quantity Surveyor role.
- Experience working for a Main Contractor or Developer
- 1+ Years post-graduation experience
It is desirable to have;
- HNC/Degree in a construction field, ideally surveying.
- Experience in a variety of projects, including residential and refurbishments
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements, please apply for this position. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.