Senior Estimator – Facades / Drylining
|Area||London , UK|
|Salary||Excellent Salary plus package|
- An exciting opportunity has arisen with a drylining and facades subcontractor. They offer complete design, fabrication and installation of facades as a complete package.
The scope of the role would suit an experienced Estimator from a dry lining and facades background looking to challenge and broaden his/her skills and knowledge.
- Reviewing and understanding the requirements of the tender documents.
- Attending site meetings with the client, to finalize details/ requirements
- Liaising with the Client representative to obtain clarifications on specification
- Producing Bill of Quantities/Schedules as required itemizing all required elements
- Build ups of cost of resources for all activities to produce most competitive net cost
- Compilation of pricing clarifications for inclusion with tender submission.
- Production of the tender breakdown for discussion and agreement at the tender meetings.
- Completion of all tender documentation for return by due date
- Compile tender submission letter
- Check all deliverables are enclosed and submit tender by due date and time.
- Contact Client to ensure receipt of Tender
- Maintain contact with Client to ascertain our position
The applicant should be able to prepare estimates from component elements through to full packages on project from £1000 to £2,000,000 in value, most of which are bespoke designs and so generally varied and interesting.
Please feel free to call Robert Ferrari or email in strict confidence