Freelance Site Manager – Medium Sized Main Contractor
|Area||London , UK|
|Salary||£200 Per day + VAT|
- A successful medium sized Main Contractor is looking to secure the services of ab established Site Manager on a freelance basis. With a turnover of £20 Million, the majority of which is repeat business my client has a recognised and established name in and around London. With typical projects in both private and public sector my client covers areas such as Education, Community Centres and Commercial.
This role would suit someone who has experience working on education projects including schools and universities. You would be expected to lead sites including all duties such as health & safety, managing sub-contractors and liaising with buyers & surveyors to ensure materials are available. A Site Manager in this company would typically lead projects between £500,000 & £3,000,000..
Someone who has experience working on projects up to £5,000,000 would be ideal, maybe previously working for a small/general works department.
This company are based in Essex and typically cover Essex and NE London. Projects will be selected upon experience and location so you are as close to home as the business will allow.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS (Black Card)
- Experience in a Site Manager role.
- Valid UK driving license
It is desirable to have;
- Experience in both new build and refurbishments
- Experience in a variety of projects, including Education and Commercial.
You may have;
- Professional qualification such as a construction related degree or trade experience. Both must be followed by an adequate amount of hands on experience.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please apply. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.