Assistant / Quantity Surveyor
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||Negotiable + Car / Allowance + Benefits|
An established regional contractor are currently seeking an Assistant / Quantity Surveyor.
The successful candidate should ideally be a graduate and have experience of working on new build projects up to £7million in value.
The main duties will be:
- Evaluating works done to process payments to sub contractors and negotiating with sub contractors with regard to their payment applications.
- Assisting in the procurement of subcontractors.
- Assist in preparing cashflow analysis reports on spreadsheets to correspond with the programme of works.
- Assist in preparing interim valuations for submission to clients.
- Assist in producing monthly CVR’s
Personal benefits include a keen company commitment for professional development and the opportunity to work in a friendly environment.
Please call Robert on 01727 854 054 or email your CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org