|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||EstimatingProject ManagementQuantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||Negotiable + Benefits|
- A well-established and highly regarded and reputed small sized UK painting and decorating company based in West Hampstead are currently looking for an estimator/ surveyor to join the team.
My client work predominantly in the high-end residential market, with the occasional project carried out for commercial clients.
Some key job responsibilities: Putting together well-presented and competitive tenders for work projects, ability to price a number of projects simultaneously, surveying properties/structures for painting work and refurbishment works, assessing painting projects, estimating the cost, labour resources, materials and time for completion, developing relationships with new and existing customers, managing project costs within budget to deliver planned financial result on completion Invoicing and monthly valuations, experience of pricing refurbishment projects up to and including £200k in value, experience of successful painting / refurb contracts through competitive tendering, strong skills in financial analysis and commercial awareness, Initiative and ability to solve problems, Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with customer and the rest of the team.
My client are looking for an individual with the following experiences:
- Painter/Decorator, 5 years minimum (preferred)
- CSCS Card (preferred)
- Full drivers licence
- IT Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to climb ladders & mobile towers
- Ability to carry potentially heavy equipment (including painting tools & heavy paint)
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
If this does sound of interest, then please e mail Lee Britt at Ashbrittle Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number LB0150