Intermediate or Senior Quantity Surveyor – National Developer
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£45,000 - £75,000 + Car/Allowance + Very Good Package|
- A UK top 10 developer is currently looking to secure either an Intermediate or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team based out of there Hertfordshire office. Specialising in the private housing sectors they are considered one of the best companies within the country, based on employee and a 5 star customer feedback. As Quantity Surveyor you would be joining an already successful commercial team on a permanent basis. The Commercial Director is vastly experienced and has a very good name within the business for looking after his department and progressing those within.
The role is office based but with some site visits and entails managing the administration and commercial interests of developments. Reporting to the Commercial Manager the duties to be carried out include overseeing variations, sub-contact orders and accounts as well as other general QS duties. The role will include overlooking 3 sites at various stages.
The current state of the sites you would be involved with includes;
- Site 1. 222 Units. Pre-budget approval. £39m (Build Cost)
- Site 2. 90 Units. Site operational with an April 2020 completion. £15.7m (Build Cost)
- Site 3. 68 Units. Site operational with a May 2020 completion. £12.4m (Build Cost)
This business has another three sites ready to start next year so depending on your level of ability and the business needs, you can take on more to allow yourself to continue your professional progression.
With the residential market as strong as it currently is and the land bank this company has, progression is at your own discretion. You will be given the opportunities to prove yourself and move with the business, it is up to you to take it! This is a company that has been voted as one of the best to work for within the industry and has a strong emphasis on staff retention and training.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a residential developer.
- A strong CV that shows both loyalty and career progression.
- Live within 1 hour of the Hertfordshire office.
It is desirable to have;
- HNC/Degree related to Quantity Surveying
Please say if you feel the salary does not suit your expectations as this could be altered for the right candidate.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please apply. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.