Senior Site Engineer
|Salary||Excellent Salary (tax free) + Expat Package|
- This is an urgent requirement for a French Speaking Senior Site Engineer to become involved on a major Hydro Power project in Central Africa.
Our Client is one of the largest and best known International Contractors operating globally. They are responsible for delivering some of the most prestigious industrial, civil engineering and building projects in Africa and the Middle East over the last 50 years.
Following the recent award of a major Hydro Power project in Burundi, Central Africa, the company are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Site Engineer to ensure successful delivery of the project.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- A minimum of 10 years’ tunnelling experience.
- Experience working on large Hydro Power projects.
- Fluent in French speaker required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering, Civil or Industrial Engineering
The company are considered excellent payers and a generous tax-free salary and expat package is on offer. Please note this opportunity is in a challenging location and camp accommodation is provided along with flights, food, transportation and medical.
If you would like to be considered, have a confidential discussion or find out more about this opportunity please apply via the website or email your CV directly to Lee Britt on email@example.com reference number: LB0169