Senior & Quantity Surveyor – Leading Developer
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£65,000 - £85,000 + Car Allowance + Package|
- One of the country’s leading developers, who in the past have been voted one of the most desirable companies to work for, are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor & Quantity Surveyor to join an already successful Commercial team This would be a site based role as projects are large.
This company deliver a variety of residential projects from large scale, inner city mixed use schemes, restoration and conversions of listed or historic buildings and typical, greenfield developments.
This company deliver small sites from 10 units through to 3000+ unit sites. The product they produce is considered a fairly high specification. With the company constantly starting new sites and continuing to grow, opportunities to progress will available throughout your career.
This role will typically report into a project based Commercial Lead/Commercial Director.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working for a larger Developer or Main Contractor
- Experience in a variety of valued projects would be ideal
- Stable career history, more than 2 years per employer
- Experience in delivering a project from start to finish
- Further related education such as a construction degree, ideally in Surveying
This company are keen to secure the services of the right person, so if you feel the salary band is not suited to your requirements, please advise and we can potentially discuss.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please apply. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.