Senior Estimator – Progressive Leading Main Contractor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£60,000 - £100,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
- I am currently looking for a Senior Estimator for a well-known Main Contractor. With a name becoming more and more familiar in the market, this contractor has seen significant growth over recent years. This company cover various sectors but with the main focus being on new build speculative and social housing. They are also currently tendering on and winning some major projects, this is a new area for this company so again an exciting time to join. With ambitious plans to continue the growth, this would be an ideal time to join and potentially push forward your career.
The role would suit someone who is looking for a new challenge or looking to make the next step in their career and potentially step up to the role of Senior Estimator. You would be expected to be involved with all estimating duties and be working closely with the Estimating Director.
With projects in various sectors and up to the value of approximately £60,000,000 an experienced all-rounder would be perfect.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working as a Senior Estimator or an experienced Estimator ready to step up
- Experience working on projects to the value of at least £15,000,000
It is desirable to have;
- Further education related to construction
- A strong stable career with longevity at employers
- Estimating experience within a variety of projects.
- A bias towards residential or social housing within your work experience
This role is about securing the right person so please feel free to apply, even if you feel the salary band is not suitable.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to aaron@
ashbrittle.com. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.