Internals Bias Site Manager – 16 Year Project!
|Salary||£50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance + Package|
- A leading developer, who in the past have been voted as one of the most desirable companies to work for, are looking for a Site Manager for a permanent role.
This company deliver small sites from 10 units through to 3000+ unit sites. The product they produce is considered a fairly high specification. With the company constantly starting new sites and continuing to grow, opportunities to progress will available throughout your career.
The project you will be working on will be one that is changing the countryside. This is a new build village. 1500 units, school, commercial and retail units, country park all built over 11 phases and 16 years. This is a project that will stand in the minds of generations. You will be working alongside a full site based team, including Commercial, Technical and Production.
This project is at the early stages so you will be joining at the start and can build your career around this opportunity. This will be the first round of internals on this site. The role is required to commence in March 2019 but with the view to interview & offer in January, taking in to account notice periods.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working for a larger Developer or Main Contractor
- Experience in a variety of valued projects would be ideal
- Stable career history, more than 2 years per employer
- Further related education such as a construction degree.
This company are keen to secure the services of the right person, so if you feel the salary band is not suited to your requirements, please advise and we can potentially discuss.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to aaron@ashbrittlecom. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.