|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||Exceptional Salary (tax free) + Expat Package|
- Our Client is one of the best known international construction companies operating globally. To ensure continued success they are looking for an accomplished individual to join the senior management team based in Cairo, who is experienced in commercial management and business development.
As Commercial Director you will be responsible for analysing and reviewing cost control and financial reports for the company's business units, ensuring that figures and financial KPIs are within allocated budgets. In addition, you will be required to develop a strategic plan to ensure company's sustainable financial growth as far backlog and revenue.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Professional Project Management, Masters or PHD in construction related field.
- Strong Commercial & Business Development background.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiations skills.
- Experience working for large main contractors in the Middle East.
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages is an important pre-requisite. French would be advantageous.
The salary and package on offer will reflect the seniority and importance of this position.
Please email Richard Bell with a copy of your latest CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number: RB993