Interiors Technical Co-ordinator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000 + Package|
- A highly respected Contractor are currently recruiting for a Technical Co-ordinator to assist with the interior design aspects of a residential led project.
This company delivery a variety of major mixed use residential schemes in London. You would be working closely with a highly experienced design and specification manager who will help you progress your career within the business.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working on residential projects with a bias towards interior and specifications.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
It is desirable to have;
- Construction related further education, ideally within design or architecture
You may be considered if;
- You have been or you are currently working for an Architectural Practice on residential projects.
Candidates in more junior roles may also be considered for this positon as it is a must fill.
Please advise if you feel the salary does not match your expectations but you feel you would be suited to this role. The company prides itself on employing the best so budgets can change for the right person.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to aaron@ashbrittlecom. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.