This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000 + Car/Allowance + Package + Bonus|
- A UK top 25 developer is currently looking to secure a Site Manager for a project based in the Didcot area. Reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager you would be expected to run the site fully from an operational point of view, including, health and safety, short term planning and management of sub-contractors.
This role would suit an experienced professional who is able to take a project from start to finish with minimal direction. Being speculative housing it is key to work to strict deadlines and time management must be a strong focus.
With the residential market as strong as it currently is and the land bank this company has, progression is at your own discretion. You will be given the opportunities to prove yourself and move with the business, it is up to you to take it! This is a company that has been voted as one of the best to work for within the industry and has a strong emphasis on staff retention and happiness.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS
- Experience working as a No. 1 on a speculative housing project
- A strong CV that shows both loyalty and career progression.
It is desirable to have;
- HNC/Degree related to construction
Please say if you feel the salary does not suit your expectations as this could be altered for the right candidate.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to aaron@ashbrittlecom. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.