Technical Co-ordinator – Leading Residential Developer
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
- One of Hertfordshire’s most recognisable developers are looking for a Technical Co-ordinator for an office based role that will require site visits. With projects ranging from small bespoke developments to larger projects with over 200 units, this company can offer the diversity that will give you knowledge to deal with anything that may arise in your career.
This role would suit a person who has had a good solid start to their career and is looking to push on. It is beneficial to have strong, up to date knowledge on legislation and can deal with issues pro-actively with a high level of confidence.
To be considered you need to be able to undertake a site from start to finish with minimal direction.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working for a Main Contractor or Developer, Developer preferred.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Experience as a Technical Co-ordinator or vast experience at Architectural Technician level and ready to step up.
It is desirable to have;
- Construction related further education, ideally within Architecture or Design.
Please advise if you feel the salary does not match your expectations but you feel you would be suited to this role. The company prides itself on employing the best so budgets can change for the right person.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to aaron@ashbrittle com. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.