Site Manager – New Build Social Housing
- Long established company with a turnover in excess of £30M per annum within the specialist area of affordable housing require a Site Manager to take responsibility for a new build and refurbishment project.
They are really looking for a Site Manager for a new build housing low rise block of 28 unit flats and with an adjacent refurbishment of a block of flats. The value of the scheme is £3 million.
- Excellent knowledge of current H&S legislative requirements, producing and maintaining CP SHE Plans and coordinating safe project delivery
- New-build housing experience
- Experience of working with public sector/local authority clients within a ‘Partnering’ environment
- Demonstrable experience at Site Manager level for a Main Contractor
- Commercial awareness and experience of working with commercial teams
- High level of competency in MS Excel and MS Project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage daily site-level programmes to aid timely and effective site delivery
- Ability to report weekly on programme progress, address exceptions and plan recovery accordingly
- Strong and decisive character able to act swiftly and effectively upon line management decisions/directives/requests for information
Your services are needed and in return you will be offered a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes a car / allowance.
Please telephone Robert Ferrari on 01727 854 054 for a preliminary discussion or e-mail in strict confidence to robert@ashbrittlecom