Senior & Quantity Surveyor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£60,000 - £75,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
- An established Main Contractor are looking for a Senior or Project Quantity Surveyor to take control from start to finish a 133 unit, £33m project. This role would initially be office based until the project goes live and then site based.
The project is at the earliest stages and this will be a fantastic opportunity to really own a project. The project will be in Haringey. You will build a team as things progress and this will allow you to show your abilities in both your skillset and management.
This role would suit a professional who wants to take ownership of a project and not one that has historic issues! You would be expected to be involved in the entire commercial process from pre-construction procurement through to completion.
Candidates from both Developers and Main Contractors will be considered but you do need contract knowledge and some main Contracting experience.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Further education within construction, ideally commercial.
- Up to date knowledge of contracts.
- Worked on residential developments over 50 units.
It is desirable to have;
- Worked for a Main Contractor on residential projects.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.