Cost Manager – Leading Consultancy
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||Excellent Salary + Package|
- I am currently recruiting for a leading Consultancy who require someone to work on public and private build projects. This company is a household name and will only consider candidates of the highest standard.
The business require both a Cost Manager and a Senior Cost Manager. You will need to be from a Consultancy background and have experience in budgeting, measuring and cost planning.
This business will always be a positive on anyone’s CV. They will also allow opportunities to develop and progress within the business. As a multi-national company, the opportunity to work aboard may present itself, thus opening new doors.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working for a Consultancy, ideally a leading business.
- Experience in a variety of valued projects would be ideal
- Degree qualified, ideally MRICS chartered
- Stable career history, more than 2 years per employer
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements please apply. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.