Building Maintenance and Projects Manager
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||Excellent Salary + Benefits|
- This is a client side opportunity with a globally recognized and highly sought after business.
As Projects and Building Maintenance Manager, you will oversee a large ‘in house’ department responsible for delivering first class building fabric maintenance on a landmark property (circa 1,000,000 sqft), along with several other satellite properties (circa 500,000 sqft) in Central London.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience leading large building fabric maintenance teams, delivering reactive works and PPMs.
- Experience managing a sizeable property or portfolio of properties.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Financial acumen – P&L responsibility for project and operational budgets.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability to get ‘hands on’ when required.
- Experience working with CAFM systems.
- Come from a Carpentry or Joinery background.
Please note that you will be required to work one in five weekends (as per the management rota).
The company are considered one of the best payers in the market and an excellent salary is on offer, along with a generous benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please apply via this website, or alternatively you can email Richard Bell your CV directly quoting reference number: RB1082