Quantity Surveyor – Highly Respected Regional Contractor
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||£40,000 - £60,000 + Car/Allowance + Package|
- One of the most recognisable regional contractors in the south are currently looking to find a Quantity Surveyor to work on long standing framework. The company are renowned for having a low staff turnover and look after their employees. This company was established in the 70’s and has a strong order book with recruitment coming from growth.
This client is looking for people who have strong commercial knowledge. They want people who have a good understanding of what Quantity Surveying is. They do not mind if you have not worked with certain types of contract or lack experience on certain types of projects. This is what they feel they can teach. The business continually develops people at all levels.
The ideal candidate MUST have;
- Experience working as a minimum of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience working for a Main Contractor.
- Further education covering Quantity Surveying, ideally a degree but others may be considered.
It is desirable to have;
- Experience in framework type scenarios.
If you feel your experience suits the above requirements, please apply. If your experience does not suit the above role but you work with in construction, please feel free to send your CV for consideration for future roles.