|Area||London , UK|
|Salary||Negotiable + Car / Allowance + Benefits|
- A well established and respected interiors main contractor are currently looking for a Bid Manager / Pre-Construction Manager to join their busy pre-construction department.
They aim to enhance the existing bidding function in order to further develop their ability to secure work.
Operating in London and the South East market both within interiors sector they are dedicated to creating a strong team spirit achieved through commitment and engendered by the determination of their management.
The Bid / Proposals Manager will work with the Business Development, Estimating, Operation and HSQE teams. Key accountabilities will be to analyse prequalification and tender documents, making recommendations to line managers and manage and be involved in the production of tender submissions and check the finished document.
- Experience in collating and writing the content material for Pre Qualification Questionnaires and Tender Quality submissions
- Able to understand construction terminology
- Experience of working in a Constructionenvironment/ professional office environment
- Comfortable at working to tight deadlines
- Effective listener and communicator
- Effective presentation skills
- Assertive and confident
- Able to work in small team enviroment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Demonstrated problem solver
Ideally you will currently be fulfilling such a role with another reputablecontractor.
Personal benefits include a keen company commitment for professional development and the opportunity to work in a friendly environment.
Please call or email Robert Ferrari in strict confidence