This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||Negotiable Package + Benefits|
- This is a unique and challenging opportunity to assist in the implementation of this main contractor’s expansion plan. They now urgently require an accomplished Operations Manager / Divisional Manager to join their team, and to play a key role in the on-going success and future development of their activities.
You will be working directly alongside the Construction Manager of the department with direct responsibility into a Director. Typical sectors will be in the retail, leisure and commercial sectors.
- Candidate must be dedicated, hard working and have good organisational skills
- Experience in managing a team on multiple projects – for one or various clients – Direct management responsibility for the contracts managers in the business
- Experience with using Microsoft word, Outlook, Excel and project for producing programmes
- Experience with working on JCT (Traditional and D&B) and NEC contracts
- Detailed knowledge and experience with general building and construction practices
- Experience with completing and presenting monthly reports
- Must have good client and supply chain facing skills
Ideally with a formal building qualification and currently in a position where your achievements go unrecognised and your efforts unrewarded. You are now seeking a new and stimulating challenge within a dynamic environment where your skills will be fully appreciated.
Please contact Rob Ferrari on 01727 854 054 or email your CV in strict confidence to robert@ashbrittlecom quoting reference number: RF1778