|Area||London , UK|
|Salary||Negotiable Salary plus Benefits|
- An established main contractor has an immediate requirement for a Bid Co-ordinator to join their organisation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage the preparation of bids and proposals from tender notices through to submission.
- Lead marketing duties such as case studies, social media management, brochures, news stories and other publications.
- Generally help promote the business in achieving its growth goals.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director
- Complete and submit PQQ’s/quality bids for new projects, analyse feedback and implement improvements.
- Lead the bid process through planning to completion via liaising with internal staff and external consultants to collate relevant information.
- Actively track leads and manage the tender portals and present suitable opportunities to the company directors.
- Assess tenders to identify the customers requirements and ensure compliance within returned bid.
- Attend networking/industry events to promote the business.
- Co-ordinate external freelance resources as and when required.
- Attend live sites to compile relevant information for case studies, bids and other marketing/business development purposes.
- Lead on branding/corporate identity to present a consistent and professional image across the business.
- Manage tender clarifications and ensure these are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Produce/attend post submission interviews.
- Create and maintain historical and live bid library.
- Assist in producing content for company website and other social media platforms.
- Manage and co-ordinate internal business events.
Skills and knowledge
- Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with all relevant stakeholders
- Experience and background in bid co-ordination, preparation and writing
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Mentor and support others
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building processes/procedures
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, word, excel etc.)
- Advance user of InDesign or similar software
If this role is of interest please feel free to forward an up to date CV in strict confidence or please call Robert Ferrari for a confidential discussion