|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||Excellent Salary (tax free) + Expat Package|
- Due to the recent award of a major project, an immediate position has become available for a French speaking Construction Manager / Site Manager to work for a highly regarded International Contractor on a Hydro Power project in Central Africa.
You will be based in Burundi, managing the construction of a large Hydro Power Plant across two separate sites. The duration of the project from conception to completion will be 42 months.
- Site based construction management experience
- Power Plant (hydro or conventional) delivery experience
- Fluent in French language
- Qualified to Diploma or Degree level in civil, mechanical or industrial engineering.
The company are considered excellent payers and a generous tax free salary along with comprehensive expat package is on offer, including camp accommodation, transportation, food, flight tickets and medical insurance.
If you would like to be considered or find out more about this opportunity please apply via the website or email your CV directly to Richard Bell quoting reference number: RB1094