Project Director - Tunnels
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||Excellent Salary + Expat Package|
- This is an important position with one of the region’s leading contractors who are engaged on a number of large scale projects throughout Hong Kong and China.
The key role of Project Director will be to meet all the agreed contractual obligations, particularly in respect of achieving high quality and time certainty on each section of the work. You will also need to manage and respond to the priorities and expectations of the Client, both professionally and sympathetically to ensure that an excellent relationship exists at all times between the contractor and the client.
You will also be involved in a variety of other key tasks to ensure the efficient and profitable management of the project and through a well established site management team, you will be responsible for ensuring a profitable and successful outcome on the project.
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable experience working in a Project Director capacity.
- Have delivered major tunneling and civil engineering projects over USD 300 million from start to finish.
- Have the vast majority of their experience working with main contractors.
- Ideally have experience working in Hong Kong.
The salary on offer is first class and will include allowances for housing and transport. The benefits package will include flights, a discretionary bonus, medical cover and a generous holiday entitlement. The position is offered on a single, married or family status basis.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply through this website or email Robert Ferrari directly