|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||Excellent Salary + Expat Package|
- Our Client is one of the best known International Contractors operating globally. Following the award of a major project, they are looking for an accomplished Project Director to oversee the delivery of a major Metro / Rail project in India.
The key role of Project Director will be to meet all the agreed contractual obligations, particularly in respect of achieving high quality and time certainty on each section of the work. You will also need to manage and respond to the priorities and expectations of the Client, both professionally and sympathetically to ensure that an excellent relationship exists at all times between the contractor and the client.
You will also be involved in a variety of other key tasks to ensure the efficient and profitable management of the project and through a well established site management team, you will be responsible for ensuring a profitable and successful outcome on the project.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a Project Director capacity.
- Experience delivering major Metro / Rail / Viaduct projects (over USD 500 million).
- Have the vast majority of their experience working with main contractors.
- Ideally have experience working in the Middle East or India.
The salary on offer is first class and will include allowances for housing and transport. The benefits package will include flights, a discretionary bonus, medical cover and a generous holiday entitlement. The position is offered on a single, married or family status basis.
If this sounds of interest, please apply via this website or send Richard Bell your CV in strict confidence quoting reference number: RB1017