This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||Excellent Salary + Expat Package|
- Our Client is one of the best known International Contractors operating globally. Following the award of a major project, they are looking for an accomplished Commercial Manager to oversee the commercial function on a major Metro / Rail project in India.
You will be an accomplished Quantity Surveyor with demonstrable experience managing the commercial function on major civil engineering projects, along with practical experience in formulation and interpretation of contract documents and commercial terms under various forms of contract.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a Commercial Management capacity.
- Have overseen the commercial function on major Metro / Rail / Viaduct projects (over USD 500 million) from start to final accounts.
- Have the vast majority of their experience working with main contractors.
- Ideally have experience working in the Middle East or India.
The salary on offer is first class and will include allowances for housing and transport. The benefits package will include flights, a discretionary bonus, medical cover and a generous holiday entitlement. The position is offered on a single, married or family status basis.
If this sounds of interest, please apply via this website or send Richard Bell your CV in strict confidence quoting reference number: RB1018