Senior Facilities Manager
|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Other Construction Roles|
|Salary||Excellent Salary + Benefits|
- This is a Client side opportunity based in Central London, working for a internationally recognized business. As the Senior Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the company’s overall aim of creating an effective, well maintained and safe environment for all employees, contractors, customers and visitors.
The challenge offered by this unique appointment demands a highly motivated individual, with proven management skills in the delivery of Hard and Soft services.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience working in a similar capacity covering a large fixed property or portfolio of properties (over a 1,000,000 sq ft), combined with the ability to rapidly assimilate maintenance issues and translate them into practical objectives and manage their execution.
- Strong technical hard services background.
- Experience managing soft services.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Provide training and develop employees.
- Financial acumen – responsible for handling significant budgets.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability to get ‘hands on’ when required.
This is a long term opportunity within a highly successful company and would offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please apply via this website, or alternatively you can email Richard Bell your CV directly quoting reference number: RB1089