|Area||London , UK|
|Sector||Quantity Surveying (Commercial)|
|Salary||Upto £65k + Car Allowance + Benefits|
- The company is progressive, dynamic and forward looking but above all highly successful in the execution of projects in the £50k - £2m range within the specialist area refurbishment and interior fit out.
Their business is exciting and their success record is impressive with a high percentage of negotiated and repeat business contracts across a broad spectrum of satisfied customers.
To assist in the implementation of their ambitious expansion programme, they now require an additional highly ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their team, and to play a key role in the on-going success and future development of their activities.
The person must be accountable for aspects of surveying and commercial site functions of projects.
- Procurement and commercial control of sub-contract packages.
- Maximisation of value recovery, cost control and cash management.
- Preparing interim and agreement of final accounts.
- Someone who is looking for a long term career and not just a stop gap
- Experience of refurbishment and interiors and ideally some new build experience
- At least 5 years experience
If you wish to join a company which will give you an exciting future, then please do not hesitate to e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on 01727 854 054